Celery is a member of the carrot family that has been cultivated as a vegetable since antiquity. It has a long fibrous stalk tapering into leaves. Its stalks, leaves or hypocotyl are eaten and used in cooking.
- Great source of antioxidants
- Reduced inflammation
- Supports digestion
- (Vitamins A, K, and C, plus minerals like potassium and folate)
- Enriched with Vitamins & Minerals
- Low glycemic index
- It has an alkalizing effect
- Prevents high blood pressure
Please don’t forget to leave your email id and comments. I appreciate your time and extend my thanks for stopping by here.
For our digital marketing services visit: https://aboundpro.com/digital-marketing-services/